FAQ Frequently Asked Questions
The international team of Euro Industry answers to your questions by phone (0049.711.418.104.22.168), per mail (email@example.com) or per fax (0049.711.422.214.171.124) from Monday to Friday from 8h to 20h.
- Private customers: you can order on our website by creating an account or after putting products in the shopping cart.
- Companies: companies can order by fax , mail, telephone (only if already registered as a customer) or directly on our website.
- Public institutions: same rules as for companies.
The is no minimum of order.
- Credit Cards: Visa / Mastercard / Diners Club.
- Payment in advance per banking transfer with 3% discount.
- On invoice (only for companies) - payment within 10 days with 2% discount or within 30 days from the invoice date without discount.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHEQUES.
The most common problems are:
- The name of the city is at the place of the post code and vice versa.
- The name or address of the card holder are wrong.
- The credit card is not registered in the country where you are placing the order.
If your country does not appear in the shipping list, please contact us in order that we add your country. We deliver all over the world with DHL and UPS .
Once items are in the basket, you can calculate the delivery cost. Choose your country of delivery and then press "price forwarding charges".
Once your order has been shipped you receive an email containing a link to the carrier's website that allows you to track your parcel.
You can also at any time have access to the status of your order by logging into your account.
All power tools have a manufacturer warranty. It goes from 1 year to 5 years depending on the brand.
Please consult the "right of return" section in our terms of sale.
In case of the return of goods, please note that the address of our warehouse is as follows:
E.I.S. Euro Industry Supply GmbH & Co. KG
VAT applies to all private customers living in the European Union.
Are exempt from VAT only customers living outside of the European union and foreign businesses (non-German). For European companies, you must have a VAT number to be exempt from VAT.
The VAT number is made of two letters and 9-11 figures (e.g. FR000000000).
For companies who wish to receive a quote, thank you to send us your enquiry by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by fax (00.49.711.4126.96.36.199). Our team will respond to your request as soon as possible.
An invoice is automatically sent by email and on your request in 1, 2 or 3 copies by post mail.