ATG MaxiChem 56-633 Chemical protection gloves
€ 124.56 10.38 incl. VAT (8.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: shipping in 1-2 working days
Packaging unit: 12 pairs
Country of origin: LK/0669
Customs tariff number: 61161020
Weight per piece: 80 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
- With complete liquid-tight nitrile coating (green)
- Non-slip micro-cupula coating (black) for firm adherence to oily surfaces
These Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified gloves are washed with treated rainwater. In this way, it can be guaranteed that they are clean and free of residues.
In addition, the gloves are certified "Skin Friendly" by the Skin Health Alliance. With this seal of approval, wearers of professional gloves can be sure that these gloves are "skin safe".
- Water repellent thanks to LIQUItech® technology
- Excellent comfort thanks to the special nitrile coating on nylon or cut-resistant knit gloves.
- Micro-cup coating for a firm grip on oily / wet surfaces
- ERGOtech® for maximum comfort.
- This glove design complies with protection level EN 3 according to EN 388.
- PSA category 3
- EN 388
- EN 374
- Support material: Nylon / UHMWPE / fibreglass
- Coating: complete nitrile coating with nitrile-micro-cup coating
- Color: green / black
- Material thickness: 1.40 mm
- Length: about 30 cm
- Sizes: 8 - 12
Features and characteristics
Class 3 cut protection class with innovative fibres
Maximum wearing comfort
High chemical resistance
Good grip on wet and dry surfaces
Superior oil resistance and liquid-tight micro-cup coating for firm adhesion to oily / wet surfaces
Adapted to the contour of the hands Wrists certified Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
Protective gloves when handling chemicals, combined with mechanical strength and protection against medium cuts for activities such as:
The chemical industry and laboratories
The Graphic Industry
The automotive industry
Painters and varnishers
Service stations and truck stops
Machine construction / assembly
Gearboxes and assemblies
Maintenance and repair
Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning
Construction and general craftsmanship
Agriculture and forestry, horticulture
General handling of chemicals
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!