Maxiflex 34-774B ELITE Extra-thin precision assembly gloves ESD
€ 70.68 5.89 incl. VAT (4.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: In Stock - shipping immediately
Packaging unit: 12 pairs
Country of origin: LK/0669
Customs tariff number: 61161020
Weight per piece: 39 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
These Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified gloves are washed with treated rainwater. In this way it can be guaranteed that they are clean and free from residues.
In addition, the gloves are certified as Skin Friendly by the Skin Health Alliance. With this seal of approval, the professional glove wearers can be sure that these gloves are "dermatologically safe".
- DURAtech® technology for extremely high abrasion resistance
- AIRtech® technology for maximum breathability
- ERGOtech® for highest wearing comfort
- Length: approx. 22.5 cm (size 10)
- Material thickness: 0.75 mm
- Backing Material: Nylon / Carbon Fiber / Polyester / Spandex Blend Fabric
- Coating: patented nitrile micro foam (NBR = Nitrile Butadiene Rubber) Pat. EP 1608808
- Color: light gray / black
- Standards: PPE category 2 - protection against medium risks
- EN 420: 2003 + A1: 2009 - Protective gloves, General requirements
- EN 388: 2016 - Protective gloves against mechanical risks
- DIN EN 16350: 2014 - electrostatically dissipative
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Sizes: 6 - 11
- Certified according to DIN EN 16350: 2014 as electrostatic dissipative (volume resistivity Rv <1.0 x 10⁸ Ω)
- Extremely light and highly breathable
- 360 ° breathable
- 30% thinner than standard nitrile foam gloves
- Great fit
- Excellent flexibility (thus extremely high wearing comfort)
- Excellent dry grip (achieves 9,000 cycles in the abrasion test according to EN 388)
- Öko-Tex® certified
- Pre-washed, washable up to 40 ° C
- The MaxiFlex® series is generally designed for mechanical loads such as abrasion from rough or untreated surfaces, pressure from hard, angular objects and cracks due to burrs in connection with tensile load.
- The MaxiFlex® Elite ™ is specifically designed for very fine work in dry environments, such as: As assembly work, inspection and maintenance, construction and crafts in general, quality control, maintenance and repair, warehousing, logistics and transport, hobby and leisure, horticulture.
- The ESD equipment also allows work in which an electrical charge of its wearer should be prevented. The damage-causing discharge (Electric Static Discharge = ESD) is thereby prevented at correspondingly sensitive workplaces.
- Abrasion resistance 4
- Cut resistance 1
- Tear strength 2
- Puncture resistance 1
- Resistance to cuts according to EN ISO 13997 A
- Resistance to impact according to EN 13594: 2015 x (not performed)
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!