M&P 120.1.000 Letter opener with TIN stainless steel blade
€ 2.74 2.74 incl. VAT (2.30 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: ready for shipping
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Manufacturer: Mure & Peyrot
Country of origin: FR/0001
Customs tariff number: 82119300
Weight per piece: 5 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
- FUNCTION Designed for cutting plastic films.
- Allows the cutting of the protective films surrounding the car hoods and the antennas thanks to its small thickness.
- PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION Safety knife with fixed blade.
- Its ergonomic shape allows a good grip during work.
- Carina has two distinct layers.
- A small thickness to cut into the chute surrounding the hood of the car and a greater thickness to stiffen it in the hand.
- Can be equipped with a handle, the PORGE, Ref. 69,000, to improve grip, safety and allow the lengthening of the arm.
- ADJUSTING THE CUTTING DEPTH No
- USERS Manufacturing employees, material handlers, etc.
- CHARACTERISTICS Safety knife with fixed blade.
- Delivered with a TIN coated carbon blade.
- The plastic of this knife does not scratch the paint on bodywork.
- The tip of the blade is very close to the end to make a very precise cut.
- STRENGTHS the ergonomic shape facilitates the work manually.
- Presence of Teflon to facilitate sliding.
- Possibility to adapt the ergonomic handle PORGE Ref 69.000
- No contact with the blade possible.
- Precision of cut.
- Easy to use for right-handed and left-handed.
- PAH CONTENT IS BELOW THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE STANDARD.
- Dimension: 78 x 44 x 3.5 mm
- Weight: 10g
- Blade fixed: Blade 789.3 not interchangeable
- Body material: Polycarbonate + Teflon
- Blade material: TIN coated carbon steel
- Delivery: Delivered without the handle PORGE 69.0.000
Main cutting materials:
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!