Elysee 23422 Jannis - High visiblity parka Yellow Blue
€ 59.44 59.44 incl. VAT (49.95 excl. VAT), per unit *
Availability: shipping in 3-5 working days
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: DE/0004
Customs tariff number: 62104000
Weight per unit: 2.0 kg
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
The Elysee parka Jannis provides optimal visibility and weather protection. The material with high quality Oxford-PU-coating is reasistant to oil and dirt, is repellent to wind and water und wear- and tear-resistant. Nevertheless, the parka is highly breathable.
All seams are welded and the front zipper is covered with a flap, what prevents wind from pentration. The detachable, lined storm hood protects against bad weather. The ergonomic sleeve cut enables good flexibility and wearing comfort.
- standard: EN 20471 class 3, EN 343 class 3/1, EN ISO 13688
- upper material: 100% polyester w/ breathable Oxford-coating
- breathability: 3,000 g/m²/24 h
- water column: 5,000 mm
- padding: 100% polyester
- lining: 100% polyester
- color: fluorescent yellow, set off with navy blue
- wind- and waterproof, highly breathable
- welded seams
- reflecive stripes of 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective material
- robust Oxford fabric: oil and dirt repellent, high abrasion-proof and tearproof
- detachable hood with fleece lining
- concealed 2-way YKK® front zip and press button/Velcro®
- sleeves with ergonomic cut for a maximum elbowroom and comfort
- easy emblem fitting by zip in the lining and additional back patch for embroider or imprinting
- 2 breast pockets with Velcro respectively zip
- 2 hip pockets with sidewise insertion
- 1 mobile phone pocket
- 3 inside pockets
Looking for a size chart?
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!