Moldex 9430 Combined filter ABEK1 P3 R for masks series 7000,9000
€ 20.11 20.11 incl. VAT (16.90 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: In Stock - shipping immediately
Packaging unit: 1 pair
Country of origin: DE/0004
Customs tariff number: 84219990
Weight per piece: 122 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Moldex 9430 Pre-assembled combined filter ABEK1 P3 R for Moldex 7000 and 9000 series respiratory half masks
- Protection class ABEK1 P3 R - protection against organic, inorganic and acid gases and vapours as well as ammonia and derivatives, 30 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- New inhalation valve with every cartridge
- Standard: EN 14387:2004+A1:2008
- Weight per filter: 122g
- QTY/PKG 6 pieces
Identifications for gas filter
- A1 Organic gases and vapors with boiling point > 65 ° C; 10 x workplace exposure limit or 1000 ppm
- A2 Organic gases and vapors with boiling point > 65 ° C; 10 x workplace exposure limit or 5000 ppm (e.g. as for A1 but at higher concentrations)
- AX Organic gases and vapors with boiling point ≤ 65 ° C
- B Inorganic gases and vapors (e.g. chlorine, hydrogen sulfide, hydrogen cyanide)
- E Acid gases and vapors (e.g. sulfur dioxide, hydrogen chloride)
- K Ammonia and derivatives
- Hg Mercury vapour
- P Particles, mists, fumes
Protection levels & identifications for particle filter
- P1: 4 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- P2: 10 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- P3: 30 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- R (reusable): Reusable, can be worn for longer than one shift
- NR (non reusable): Disposable FFP. Comfortable and durable throughout the whole shift.
- D: These masks have passed the optional Dolomite clogging test. Better breathing resistance for longer.
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!