Moldex 9500 Gas filter A2B2E1 for respiratory masks Moldex 7000, 9000
€ 18.92 9.46 incl. VAT (7.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: ready for shipping
Packaging unit: 2 pieces
Country of origin: DE/0004
Customs tariff number: 84219990
Weight per piece: 109 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Moldex 9500 Gas filter A2B2E1 for Moldex 7000 and 9000 series respiratory half masks
- Protection class A2B2E1 - protection against organic, inorganic and acid gases and vapours
- New inhalation valve with every cartridge
- Standard: EN 14387:2004+A1:2008
- Weight per filter: 109g
- QTY/PKG 8 pieces
Identifications for gas filter
- A1 Organic gases and vapors with boiling point > 65 ° C; 10 x workplace exposure limit or 1000 ppm
- A2 Organic gases and vapors with boiling point > 65 ° C; 10 x workplace exposure limit or 5000 ppm (e.g. as for A1 but at higher concentrations)
- AX Organic gases and vapors with boiling point ≤ 65 ° C
- B Inorganic gases and vapors (e.g. chlorine, hydrogen sulfide, hydrogen cyanide)
- E Acid gases and vapors (e.g. sulfur dioxide, hydrogen chloride)
- K Ammonia and derivatives
- Hg Mercury vapour
- P Particles, mists, fumes
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!