3M Respiratory protection dust mask 8822 with Cool-Flow valve FFP2 NR
€ 19 1.90 incl. VAT (1.60 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: In Stock - shipping immediately
Packaging unit: 10 pieces
Country of origin: GB/0006
Customs tariff number: 63079098
Weight per piece: 60 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
- Traditional easy-to-use design
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve reduces heat build-up inside the respirator giving cooler and more comfortable wear
- Adjustable nose clip helps to form a seal across the nose and cheeks
- FFP2 (Filtering Face Piece - Class 2) provides protection against medium level fine dusts and oil or water based mists, typically found during power sanding, grinding, drilling and cutting, with these types of materials; cement, wood and steel
- Headbands hold the respirator securely in place, helping to provide a good, comfortable seal, colour-coded to indicate performance level - blue: FFP2 as per EN 149:2001+A1:2010
- Complies with European standards - CE Mark 0086 (EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP2 R D)
- This product helps protect against certain particles in concentrations up to 10 x Workplace Exposure Limit (WEL)
- Pack content: 10
- Users must be trained and have read all user instructions. Misuse may cause injury, severe or life threatening illness. No natural rubber latex components
- Compatible with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection
- Power or manual sanding, drilling and sawing
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!