3M Versaflo M-407 Respiratory helmet with shroud flame-retardant
€ 471.18 471.18 incl. VAT (395.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: shipping in 3-5 working days
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: US/0400
Customs tariff number: 9020000080
Weight per piece: 1.1 kg
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Features a flame-retardand shroud for protection against hot particles. Fabric material: Polyaramid. Head protection approved according to EN 397.
- Can be used in combination with 3M™ Adflo™ Powered Air Respirator or 3M™ Versaflo™ Supplied Air Regulator V-500E.
- Comfortable visor design combines excellent peripheral and downward vision with good optical clarity.
- Fully-adjustable suspension that includes textile straps for optimal fit and weight distribution.
- A deflector allows users to direct the airflow inside the headtop for increased control and comfort.
- Coated visors provide added chemical and scratch resistance.
- When used with the Adflo powered air respirator, we recommend using the breathing tube with silencer (834008).
- Easy To Maintain - Spare parts and accessories are quick, easy and intuitive to replace
Additional Protection Features
Eye Protection, Face Protection, Hair protection, Head Protection, Neck Protection, Shoulder protection
Cold working environment, High Mobility Required, Safety Helmet Required
Head Protection, Respiratory Protection
Sparks and hot particles
Polyaramid shroud / Polycarbonate visor
Net Weight (Metric)
Overall Height (Metric)
Overall Length (Metric)
Overall Width (Metric)
Helmet with shroud
NPF: 200 (V-Series), NPF: 500 (Jupiter/TR-302E/TR-602E)
Smallest Saleable Unit
CE Approved, EN 12941 TH3, EN 14594 3B, EN 166:2001, EN 397
Construction, Demolition, Foundries (Grinding, Polishing), Metal Processing, Metalworking, Smelting, Woodworking
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!