4Protect 3545 KINGSTON multinorms fleece lining Navy blue S-XXXL
€ 151.07 151.07 incl. VAT (126.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: shipping in 1-2 working days
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: DE/0004
Customs tariff number: 61103099
Weight per piece: 800 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
The 4PROTECT® WORKWEAR multinorm garment is indispensable for people who might come into contact with heat and/or high voltage at their workplaces
- Standard: certified according to EN ISO 13688:2013, EN 61482-1-2:2014, EN ISO 11612:2015, EN 1149-5:2018, and EN 14058:2017.
- Outer fabric: 50% modacrylic, 30% cotton, 18% polyester, 2% antistatic
- weight: 350 g/m²
- Color: navy blue
- Sizes: S-XXXL
- Fleece jacket can be zipped into article 3500 + 3510
- concealed front zipper
- covered YKK brand zippers
- two covered front pockets
- partially elastic cuffs
- shoulder seam reinforced by internal woven tape
- can be zipped into the Multinorm outer jackets: OTTAWA: 3500=navy and EDMONTON: 3510=light yellow/navy
This PPE/garment is NOT a special fire protective garment due to the possibility of very high heat generation over an extended period of time during fires. Rather, this garment is specifically designed for workers in industry to protect against the risks of the following hazards:
- EN 61482 (clothing for protection against the thermal hazards of an electric arc).
- EN 11612 Clothing for protection against heat and flame
- EN 1149-5 Protective clothing - Electrostatic properties
- EN 14058 - Protective clothing for protection against cool environments
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!