Sundström SR518 Gas filter A2 for the respirators SR500 / SR500EX
€ 29.69 29.69 incl. VAT (24.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: SE/0030
Customs tariff number: 90200090
Weight per piece: 200 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Filter for protection against gases and fumes with optimized adsorption
- The SR 518 A2 gas filter are intended for use with the Powered air purifying respirator SR 500 / SR 500 EX fan
- Protects against organic gases and vapours, such as solvents, with boiling points > +65 °C
- Typical application area is painting work
- Filter can be easily combined with SR 510 particle filter P3
- Reference number: H02-7012
- Color: Black
- Shelf life (in years): 5
- Country of manufacture: Sweden
- Operating temperature: -10 - +55 °C, < 90 % RH
- Storage temperature: -20 - +40 °C, < 90 % RH
- Model: SR 518
Identifications for gas filter
- A1 Organic gases and vapors with boiling point > 65 ° C; 10 x workplace exposure limit or 1000 ppm
- A2 Organic gases and vapors with boiling point > 65 ° C; 10 x workplace exposure limit or 5000 ppm (e.g. as for A1 but at higher concentrations)
- AX Organic gases and vapors with boiling point ≤ 65 ° C
- B Inorganic gases and vapors (e.g. chlorine, hydrogen sulfide, hydrogen cyanide)
- E Acid gases and vapors (e.g. sulfur dioxide, hydrogen chloride)
- K Ammonia and derivatives
- Hg Mercury vapour
- P Particles, mists, fumes
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!