Metaflux 70-8508 Lubricating Metal Paste up to 1400°C 2x4g
€ 21.4 2.14 incl. VAT (1.80 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: In Stock - shipping immediately
Packaging unit: 10 pairs
Country of origin: DE/0004
Customs tariff number: 34031980
Weight per piece: 20 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Field of application
- Fantastic for brakes - reduces squeaking / grinding / rattling
- Improves the replacement of moving parts on CNC and milling machines.
- Prevents wear out, seizing and corrosion of mechanical connections, sliding parts bearing extreme loads, (i.e. forklifts, articulation) reduces vibration noises, squeaking brakes
- Allows removal of nuts on a damaged threading by remodeling the same
- Maintains all metal and steel parts stable in volume and protected against variations induced by cold and heat
- Highly recommended for all industrial fields, precision engineering, automotive, HGV, seaports, cranes, water sewage plants, power plants, hospitals, construction and installation, etc etc
- Excellent on stainless steels
- Unique industrial heavy duty metal lubricant based on Titanium to secure highest performance in all extreme conditions throughout the time.
- Resistant to saltwater, road-salt, water, oil, petrol, most acids, lye, gases and vapours.
- Non-flaking if exposed to continuous heat or rinsing
- Prevents galvanic contact corrosion
- Prevents contact with air
- Nickel, copper and aluminium-free with no possibility of electrolyte formation
- Colour: Grey
- Operating temperature: -180°C to +1400°C
- Pressure resistance: 2400 kPa/cm² (= 23,400 N/cm²)
- Lubricant base: Titanium
- Copper and Nickel free
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!