Sundström SR 500 is a battery-powered fan
€ 1129.31 1,129.31 incl. VAT (949.00 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: In Stock - shipping immediately
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: SE/0030
Customs tariff number: 90200090
Weight per piece: 100 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
- The SR 500 is a battery-powered fan that, together with a filter and an approved head top, is included in the Sundström fan-assisted respiratory protective device systems.
- The SR 500 can be used as an alternative to filter respirators in all situations in which these are recommended.
- This applies particularly to work that is hard, warm or of long duration.
- The human interface may consist of a hood, face shield, half mask or full face mask.
- The fan is equipped with a filter, and the filtered air is fed through a hose to the human interface.
- The pressure then generated prevents surrounding pollutants from penetrating into the mask.
- The battery is of lithium-ion type
- Two battery alternatives, i.e. STD (Standard 2.2 Ah) and HD (Heavy Duty 3.6 Ah)
- The charging time for the Standard battery is around 1.5 hours and for the Heavy Duty battery, about 2 hours
- Equipped with two filters/combined filters
- Operating time of up to 13 hours
- The same control is used for starting, stopping and selection of operating status
- Display with symbols
- Equipped with automatic air flow control with compensation for air pressure and temperature
- Can be used together with hoods SR 520, SR 530, SR 561, SR 562, SR 601, SR 602 face shield SR 570, half mask SR 900, full face mask SR 200, welding shield SR 592, helmet with visor SR 580 or welding shield/helmet with visor SR 584/SR 580.
- Electronics ingress protection is approved in IP class IP67 according to IEC / EN 60529.
- The SR 500 is also available in an explosion-protected version designated the SR 500 EX for use in a potentially explosive atmosphere.
- Art.nr. H06-0112
- Color Black, Blue
- Shelf life (years) 5
- Country of manufacture Sweden
- Operating temp. -10 – +55 °C, < 90 % RH
- Storage temp. -20 – +40 °C, < 90 % RH
- Approval EN 12941:1998 + A2:2008, EN 12942:1998 + A2:2008
- Directive 2 (EU) 2016/425 PPE
- Directive 1 (EU) 2016/425 PPE
- Model description SR 500
- Cell type Li-Ion 14,8V 2,2 Ah
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!