3M 1863+ AURA Disposable unvalved respirator FFP3 NR D
€ 706.8 5.89 incl. VAT (4.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Packaging unit: 120 pieces
Country of origin: GB/0006
Customs tariff number: 63079098
Weight per piece: 50 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
- Tested according to EN 14683: 2005 “Surgical masks - Requirements and test methods” and EN 149: 2001 + A1: 2009 “Respiratory protective devices - Particle-filtering half masks - Requirements and test methods.
- EN 14683 classification: IIR
- Resistant to liquid splashes.
- Good visibility: The sealing points on the top of the mask reduce fogging of glasses.
- Comfortable breathing: Innovative filter technology for barely noticeable breathing resistance with reliable filter performance.
- Wearing comfort & tight fit: The special design of the nose region adapts perfectly to the shape of the face. The mask can be easily positioned with the chin tab.
- Original 3-part design: For more comfort and problem-free speaking and folds flat for practical use.
- Hygienic single packaging: Protects the mask from contamination. The 3M ™ Aura ™ Respirator 1863+ provides effective respiratory protection in medical facilities where healthcare professionals are exposed to dusts, non-volatile liquid particles and biological aerosols.
Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve
No, Typ II R
Embossed Top Panel, Individual Packaging, Ingenious 3-panel Design, Innovative Chin Tab, Sculpted Nose Panel
Natural Rubber Latex Components
Particulate Respirator Range
Smallest Saleable Unit
CE Approved, EN 149:2001+A1:2009 FFP3 NR D
General Manufacturing, Metalworking, Woodworking
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!