3M Scott Safety Pro 2000 Combination filters A2P3
€ 20.17 20.17 incl. VAT (16.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: In Stock - shipping immediately
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Manufacturer: 3M Scott
Country of origin: GB/0006
Customs tariff number: 84213925
Weight per piece: 450 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
40mm thread filter. Protects against organic gases and vapours, e.g. solvents with a boiling point above 65C, solid and liquid particles, radioactive and toxic particles and micro-organisms.
The standard 40mm thread makes them suitable for use across the entire Full Face Mask range. Selected types are approved for use on the Proflow and Autoflow PAPR systems, and those weighing 300g or less can be used on the Profile40 Half Mask.
- Compatible with the Duraflow and Proflows (2029808 / 2030857).
- EN Standard Code: EN143 & EN14387
- Replacement Filters: Yes
- Colour: Grey
- Disposable: Yes
- EN Standards Accredited: Yes
- Type: Face Masks
- Brand: Scott Safety
- Scott Safety Reference:5042670
Scott Safety’s CF22 and CF32 Combination Filters have exceptionally low breathing resistance to provide comfortable and long duration use.
- Extensive range for a wide variety of applications
- Two canister sizes for cost efficient selection
- High performance and long duration
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!