3M Versaflo Light respirator hood with neck/shoulder cover, S/L
€ 83.24 83.24 incl. VAT (69.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: shipping in 1-2 working days
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: PT/0010
Customs tariff number: 90200090
Weight per piece: 310 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Headcover with integrated head suspension offers head, face, neck and shoulder coverage, as well as providing eye and face protection to EN166 - liquid splash and low energy impact (grade F), the same classification for impact resistance as some safety spectacles. Manufactured using a durable, soft, quiet, low-linting fabric it offers unrivalled levels of comfort. The integrated suspension can be suitable for applications that require frequent replacement of the entire headtop assembly, such as pharmaceutical manufacturing, or in situations where there is less soiling of the outer fabric. For disposal, the suspension assembly and air inlet components can be quickly removed and separated for segregated waste streams, where facilities are available.
- Highly durable & very comfortable Headcover with integrated head suspension providing head and face coverage
- Provides eye and face protection to EN166 - liquid splash and low energy impact (grade F) the same classification for impact resistance as safety spectacles!
- Manufactured using a durable, soft, quiet, low-linting fabric it offers unrivalled levels of comfort
- Excellent field of view, particularly downwards.
- No assembly required
- Ready to use out of the box
- Soft, durable, low linting fabric
- Head, Face, Neck and Shoulder coverage
- Sizes: S, L
Coated polycarbonate visor, Polyurethane coated knitted polyamide fabric
NPF: 200 (V-Series), NPF: 500 (Jupiter/TR-302E/TR-602E)
CE Approved, EN 12941 TH3, EN 166:2:F:3, EN14594 3A
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!