3M Versaflo TR-315E+ Powered air starter kit with particulate filter
€ 744.88 744.88 incl. VAT (625.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: ready for shipping
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Manufacturer: 3M Versaflo
Country of origin: US/0400
Customs tariff number: 90200090
Weight per piece: 3.0 kg
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
The Versaflo powered air system combines performance, protection and functionality with modern, stylish, lightweight design and unrivalled comfort. Powered Air Starter Kit TR-315UK+ contains TR-302E+ Turbo Unit, Particle Filter, Pre-Filter, Spark Arrestors, Standard Belt, High Capacity Battery, Battery Charger Kit and length adjusting Breathing Tube.
- Simple starter kit with all the component parts to get you up and running. Simply add the headtop required
- The 2 selectable flow rate options - 185l/mn and 205l/mn - offer more comfort to the user.
- Easy-to-use, versatile, respirator systems for particulate environments
- Highly Efficient filter captures hazardous dust, mist and fume plus options for nuisance level gases and vapours
- Slim, lightweight balanced design for comfort
- Intelligent lithium ion battery quickly charges, has no memory effect and incorporates useful charge indicator
- Electronic audible and visual low air flow and low battery alarms as well as battery charge indicator /particulate filter loading status indicators and airflow indicator
- Easy to adjust and maintain
- Battery charge indicator on the battery
Scope of delivery
- TR-302E+ Powered Air Turbo
- TR-3712E P Filter
- BT-30 Length Adjusting Breathing Tube
- TR-325 Standard Belt
- TR-332 High Capacity Battery
- TR-341E Single Station Battery Charger
- TR-3600 Pre-Filter (x10)
- TR-971 Airflow Indicator
- TR-362 Spark Arrestor (x2)
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!