3M Versaflo M-306 Respiratory helmet with comfort faceseal
€ 297.44 297.44 incl. VAT (249.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: shipping in 2-3 weeks
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Manufacturer: 3M Versaflo
Country of origin: US/0400
Customs tariff number: 65061080
Weight per piece: 1.5 kg
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
The 3M™ Versaflo™ M-306 Helmet offers respiratory, eye (EN166 Medium Impact) and face protection as well as head protection (EN397), essential for areas where hard hats are mandatory. M-306 features a general purpose faceseal for construction, chemical applications and heavy industry.
- Modern, compact and well-balanced Headtop
- Highly versatile - Integrated protection from a range of respiratory, head, eye, face and hearing hazards.
- Fully-adjustable suspension that includes textile straps for optimal fit and weight distribution.
- Deflector allows users to direct the airflow inside the headtop for increased control and comfort
- Visor design combines excellent peripheral and downward vision with good optical clarity
- Coated Polycarbonate visor provides added chemical and scratch resistance
- Optional hearing protection 3M™ PELTOR™ Helmet-Mounted Earmuff Assembly
- Compatible with 3M™ PELTOR™ LiteCom Solutions
- Easy To Maintain - Spare parts and accessories are quick, easy and intuitive to replace
Additional Protection Features
Eye Protection, Face Protection, Hair protection, Head Protection
Cold working environment, High Mobility Required, Safety Helmet Required
Chemical and scratch resistant lenses, Easy visor replacement system, Large Viewing Area, Lightweight
Falling Objects, Gas, Vapour and Particulates, Liquid Splash, Low Energy Flying Particles / Dust
Polyurethane coated polyamide faceseal / Polycarbonate visor
Net Weight (Metric)
Overall Height (Metric)
Overall Length (Metric)
Overall Width (Metric)
NPF: 200 (V-Series), NPF: 50 (Jupiter), NPF: 500 (TR-302E/TR-602E)
Smallest Saleable Unit
CE Approved, EN 12941 TH2/TH3, EN 14594 3B, EN 166:2001, EN 397
Agriculture, Chemical Processing, Construction, Demolition, Food and Beverage Manufacturing, Metalworking, Pulp and Paper, Smelting, Woodworking
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!