3M 2125 Particle filter P2R
€ 8.34 4.17 incl. VAT (3.50 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: In Stock - shipping immediately
Packaging unit: 2 pieces
Country of origin: US/0400
Customs tariff number: 84219990
Weight per piece: 20 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
3M™ P2 R Particulate Filters 2125 protect against fine dusts and oil/water based mists. Suitable for use with all 3M half and full face masks.
For breathing protection against solid and liquid particles, use 3M™ Particulate Filter, 2125. They’re versatile enough to use across our range of reusable half and full-face masks, for safe working in hazardous environments. Our lightweight, P2 R filters combine protection with comfort. They offer low breathing resistance and good balance when connected to your mask, and their flexibility means they fit comfortably under welding shields. They can be clicked into place quickly and easily, and they can be used with any 3M™ Reusable Masks with a bayonet-style connection.
- Protect against fine dusts and oil/water based mists
- 3M™ Bayonet Connection: Flexible system for connection to 3M half and full face masks
- Flexible enough to fit comfortably under welding shields
- Lightweight with low breathing resistance
- Bayonet-style connection fits a wide range of half and full-face 3M™ Reusable Masks
- Twist and click for a quick and easy fit
- Suitable for half and full-face 3M™ Reusable Masks with a bayonet-style connection
- Use for protection in hazardous environments
Cartridge or Filter Type
Gas & Vapour Protection Type
Solid and liquid particles
Smallest Saleable Unit
EN143 : 2000
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!