BLS 401 Particle filter P3 R for respiratory masks SGE46, 3000,5000
€ 8.27 8.27 incl. VAT (6.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: In Stock - shipping immediately
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: ES/0011
Customs tariff number: 84213925
Weight per piece: 200 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
P3 R Particle filter BLS® 401 with threaded EN 148-1 universal connection for series SGE46 / 3000 / 5000Protects against high levels (30 x workplace exposure limit) of toxic dusts, particles (including bacteria & viruses).
- Replacement filter for BLS half and full face masks SGE46, 3150, 3000, 5000
- Protection class P3 R
- Standard thread connection according to EN 148-1, universal among all respiratory protection devices.
- No adapters or pre-filters needed
- Dust filtering efficiency is 99,99%. The integrity of the filtering material is ensured by a protective mesh.
- Made of non deformable ABS allows to have a absolute control over the compression of the activated carbon grains within, this way air corridors are completely avoided making the filter 100% safe.
- Certified according with the European Regulation 425/2016 (Personal protective equipments)
- Certified as PPE of III category, in presumption of conformity to harmonized standard EN 143:2000 + A1:2006 and EN 14387:2004 + A1:2008
- Certified and controlled according to Annex D by Italcert S.r.l. (Notified Body n°0426)
- CE marked
- BLS management system is ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Filter canister: Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
- Dust filtering material: pleated fiber mesh
- Shelf life: 5 years
- Temperature: -10° / +50° C
- Relative humidity: 70% max
- Single packed, box includes 4 pcs, carton with 4 boxes (16 pcs)
Protection levels & identifications for particle filter
- P1: 4 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- P2: 10 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- P3: 30 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- R (reusable): Reusable, can be worn for longer than one shift
- NR (non reusable): Disposable FFP. Comfortable and durable throughout the whole shift.
- D: These masks have passed the optional Dolomite clogging test. Better breathing resistance for longer.
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!