Piramed Medical protective overall cat 3 Type 3-B/4-B/5-B/6-B
€ 4.64 4.64 incl. VAT (3.90 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: In Stock - shipping immediately
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Manufacturer: Piramed Medical
Country of origin: TR/0052
Customs tariff number: 62101098
Weight per piece: 100 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Chemical protection coverall cat 3 type 3-B/4-B/5-B/6-B
The Piramed coverall category 3, type 3-B/4-B is characterized by the electro-welded seams. The special tape ensures 100% tightness of the coverall and prevents any drop from penetrating. It provides protection against biological hazards, particles, liquid splashes, liquid spray and strong liquid jets. (Type3).
This coverall is compulsory in particularly dangerous and hazardous situations.
It is often used, among others, in the pharmaceutical industry, in the laboratory, for sanitation and cleaning work in industry or even in agriculture.
- PPE category 3
- EN 13688
- EN14605 + A1 (Type 3-B, 4-B) - Leak-proof and splash tight
- EN14126 - blood and virus-proof
- EN 13034 + A1 (Type 6-B) - limits splash resistant
- EN 13982-1 (Type 5-B) - Particle density
- EN 1149-5 - antistatic
- Seams are electro-welded
- Specially designed for work with hazardous chemical and biological substances
- The robust overall made of polyethylene has a high protective performance (see certificates)
- Category III: Protective clothing that protects against potentially lethal hazards or serious irreversible damage to health.
- Material: PP+PE
- Grammage: 63g
- Color: white (with blue stripes)
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL, 4XL
- Individually packed in polybag
- In carton: 50 pieces
- On EURO pallet: 16 cartons
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!