3M 4532+ resistance protective overall white Cat. III, Type 5/6
€ 8.87 8.87 incl. VAT (7.45 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: In Stock - shipping immediately
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: CN/0720
Customs tariff number: 62101098
Weight per piece: 350 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
- Unique liquid repellency with oil and alcohol resistance material treatment
- Soft and strong multi-layered 52gsm SSMMS for strong performance
- Made from super breathable SSMMS non-woven for effective release of body heat and moisture and reduced heat stress
- 3 panel hood, reinforced triangular gusset panel, 2-way zip and storm flap with sealable tape, elasticated back and ankles to better freedom of movement
- Anti-static coating EN 1149-5 reduces static discharge and the risk of sparks
- EN 1073-2 nuclear particulate hold out
- Knitted cuffs and elastic waist and ankles for a better fit and freedom of movement
3M™ Protective Coverall 4532+ has a unique specialist material treatment which offers enhanced liquid hold out with added oil and alcohol repellency. Certified to Type 5 for hazardous particles and Type 6 for limited chemical splash it offers the soft super breathable comfort of an SSMMS with the improved liquid performance normally associated with a laminate.
- 2 way zipper with storm flap, 3 Panel Hood, Antistatic Protection, Elasticated Fitting, Knitted Cuff, Low Linting Material, Radioactive Particulate Protection, Reinforced gusset
- Hazard Type
- Certain limited splash and solid airbourne particle protection (Type 5 & 6)
- Material: SMS Based
- NPVI Mktg: Yes
- Packaging: Single Pack
- Product Type: Protective Coverall
- Seam Type: Serged
- Size: 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, L, Large, M, S, XL
- Standards/Approvals: CE Category III, EN 1073-2 Particulate Radioactive Contamination, EN 1149-5
- Electrostatic Properties, EN 13034:2005+A1:2009 T
- Type 6 Liquid Splash, EN ISO 13982-1:2004+A1:2010
- Type 5 Hazardous Dusts
- Style 2 way zipper with storm flap, 3 Panel Hood, Elasticated Fitting, Knitted Cuff, Low Linting Material, Reinforced gusset
- Typical Application
- Asbestos inspection, removal, site preparation, insulation, Light industrial cleaning, machine maintenance, Painting & coating, resins, Pharmaceutical processing, handling toxic powders
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!