Tyvek 500 Xpert Protection suit white cat.3 type 5-B/6-B EN 14126
from € 5.89 5.89 incl. VAT (4.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: In Stock - shipping immediately
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Manufacturer: Dupont Tyvek
Country of origin: KH/0696
Customs tariff number: 62101098
Weight per piece: 200 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
- Standard: PPE Category 3, TYPE 5-B/6-B
- Material: 100 % polyethylene (HDPE Tyvek ®) antistatic
- Color: white
- Sizes: S -XXXL
- Xtra Protection against liquid chemicals
- Xtra Protection against airborne solid particulate
- Xtra protection thanks to the innovative design and comfort
- Particle density acc. EN 13982-1
- Limits splash resistant acc . EN 13034
- Protection against particulate radioactive contamination gem . EN 1073-2
- Blood and virus-proof acc. EN 14126
- Antistatic gem . EN 1149-5
- High breathability through air and water vapor permeability
- Self-locking Tyvek ® zipper with storm flap for greater protection
- Bigger slider on the zipper for better operation with gloves
- Glued (not sewn ) elasticated waist for maximum protection
- Elasticated cuffs and ankles for a perfect fit ( latex free )
- The optimum ergonomics, the sleeves do not slip up , so no thumb loops are required
- Hooded shape ensures a perfect fit , even with head movement and is optimally adapted to wearing a respirator
- Generously cut gusset for ease of movement
- Ergonomic cut
- Quilted external seams allow for better sealing against liquid spray
Tyvek® garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene, providing an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort. Tyvek® is permeable to both air and water vapour, yet repels water-based liquids and aerosols. It offers an excellent barrier against fine particles and fibres (down to 1 micron in size), is ultra-low-linting and antistatically treated. Silicon non-added.
Applications for Tyvek® 500 Xpert garments include those found in pharmaceutical handling, chemical processing, the oil and gas industry, general maintenance and operations, automatic spray painting and many others.
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!