Deb 99052012 Stokosept protect Hand disinfection gel 100 ml bottle
€ 11.19 11.19 incl. VAT (9.40 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: shipping in 3-5 working days
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: GB/0006
Customs tariff number: 3808949000
Weight per piece: 106 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Hand Disinfection Gel - Protects the skin against skin softening under gloves
- Stokosept® protect is an alcoholic gel that combines skin-protecting, skin-caring and disinfecting properties: a high proportion of a purified hamamelis extract has an astringent effect, strengthening the horny layer of the skin and thus protecting it from softening. The skin-caring properties are based on a care and moisturising complex built up from panthenol and glycerine. Due to its high alcohol content, Stokosept® protect is suitable for hygienic hand disinfection according to EN 1500 and is effective against bacteria, fungi, yeasts, HBV and HIV viruses.
- Area of application:
- Stokosept® protect is suitable for all glove wearers, especially in hygiene-sensitive areas such as the food industry, chemical/pharmaceutical industry, electronics, hospitals, old people's homes, nursing homes and other public facilities and workplaces where there is a risk of microbial contamination.
- Rub Stokosept® protect undiluted onto hands for 30 seconds, keeping hands moistened throughout. Apply several times a day as required.
- 100 ml bottle
- Application without water
- Compatible with gloves & personal protective equipment
- Suitable for the food industry
Scope of application
- Old people's & nursing homes
- Food processing, manufacturing & packaging
- Food Catering & Service
- Medical facilities (medical centres, surgical facilities, dentists, emergency room areas)
- Public institutions
- bakery, food worker
- Catering business
- Chemical / pharmaceutical industrial worker
- Doctor, nurse, paramedic
- Waste and recycling management
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!