Kratos FA6000700 Horizontal temporary lifeline 2-20m EN 795 type C
€ 60.26 60.26 incl. VAT (51.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: shipping in 1-2 working days
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Manufacturer: Kratos Safety
Country of origin: IN/0664
Customs tariff number: 6307909899
Weight per piece: 3.4 kg
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Horizontal temporary Lifeline for 2 users
- Standards: EN 795:2012 Type C, TS 16415:2013 Type C
- Adjustable length from 2 to 20 mtr
- Secures an operator throughout his travels.
- Horizontal lifeline in 30 mm polyester webbing
- Forked ends in order to either anchor to a structure without the need to add anchorage sling, or hang directly on adapted anchorage point.
- Teel ratchet to put the system into tension after adjusting the required length.
- Supplied with 2 steel screw-locking karabiners FA 50 101 17.
- Provided with an inseparable bag for storing excess strap in use, then keep the system in his bag after use.
- Tested for a use by 2 people.
|Standards||EN 795:2012 Type C & TS 16415:2013 Type C|
|Length||Length Adjustable From 2 M To 20 M|
|Connectors||Provided With 2 Steel Screw-Locking Karabiners FA 50 101 17|
|Product Highlights||Inseparable Storage Bag For Storing Excess Strap During Use, Tested For A Use By 2 People Simultaneously|
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!