Moldex 8572 Series 8000 respiratory mask box A2 P2 R D certified EN 14
€ 41.59 41.59 incl. VAT (34.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: ready for shipping
Packaging unit: 1 box
Country of origin: CN/0720
Customs tariff number: 90200010
Weight per piece: 1.5 kg
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
- Size M mask body made of soft, TPE material which is gentle on the skin
- Immediately ready for use: all filters supplied are already installed
- Radial connector: new inhalation valve with every cartridge
- Less components: Easy maintenance and cleaning without tools
- Tested and certified to EN140:1998
- QTY/PKG 1
- 1 Moldex 8002 Half mask size M
- 2 Moldex 8500 Gas filter protection class A2 - protection against organic gases and vapours, boiling point > 65°C
- 2 Moldex 8070 Particulate filters protection class P2 R D
- 2 Moldex 8090 Adapter for mounting the particle filter on the gas filter
- 1 Storage box
Identifications for gas filter
- A1 Organic gases and vapors with boiling point > 65 ° C; 10 x workplace exposure limit or 1000 ppm
- A2 Organic gases and vapors with boiling point > 65 ° C; 10 x workplace exposure limit or 5000 ppm (e.g. as for A1 but at higher concentrations)
- AX Organic gases and vapors with boiling point ≤ 65 ° C
- B Inorganic gases and vapors (e.g. chlorine, hydrogen sulfide, hydrogen cyanide)
- E Acid gases and vapors (e.g. sulfur dioxide, hydrogen chloride)
- K Ammonia and derivatives
- Hg Mercury vapour
- P Particles, mists, fumes
- P1: 4 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- P2: 10 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- P3: 30 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- R (reusable): Reusable, can be worn for longer than one shift
- NR (non reusable): Disposable FFP. Comfortable and durable throughout the whole shift.
- D: These masks have passed the optional Dolomite clogging test. Better breathing resistance for longer.
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!