Solidur KAILASH Cut-resistant chainsaw boots black S3 class 2, 39-50
€ 154.64 154.64 incl. VAT (129.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: shipping in 1-2 working days
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: FR/0001
Customs tariff number: 64034000
Weight per piece: 1.5 kg
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
The robust Solidur KAILASH safety boot S3 with cut protection class 2 and penetration protection is the ideal protective equipment for forestry and chainsaw work.
- Upper material: full-grain leather 2.2 - 2.4 mm
- Welded seam
- Inner lining: breathable textile
- Sole: Nitrile rubber
- Protection: extra large steel toecap, high-strength textile anti-perforation sole, cold insulation, contact heat resistance, chainsaw cut resistance class 2
- Colour: black, set off with orange
- Shaft height: approx. 23 cm
- Shoe width: 10,5
- Sizes: 39-50
- EN ISO 20345 HRO, CI, HI, SRC S3 - shoe with protective toecap, antistatic treatment, water-repellent upper and additional penetration protection
- EN ISO 17249 - saw protection: class 2 (24 m/s)
- Upper made of high quality, hydrophobic smooth leather
- Padded collar made of CORDURA® textile material with flexible neoprene trim
- Padded dust flap made of full leather and CORDURA® textile material
- Closure by quick lacing eyelets and hooks
- Heel stabiliser
- High quality cut protection insert
- Breathable textile lining and textile insole
- Removable and antistatic insole
- Pull-on aid at the string and heel
- Abrasion resistant overcap
- Non-corrosive extra wide steel toe cap and fabric midsole
- Antistatic, abrasion and slip resistant, oil and acid resistant, heat resistant, profiled nitrile rubber sole
Fields of application
- Forestry work
- Wood Products Manufacturing Industry
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!