Craftland 35540 ZEDER Safety chainsaw boots black EN 17249 S2 39-47
€ 83.24 83.24 incl. VAT (69.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: on request
Packaging unit: 1 pair
Manufacturer: Helmut Feldtmann GmbH
Country of origin: IN/0664
Customs tariff number: 64034000
Weight per piece: 1.5 kg
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
The robust safety boot with cut protection class I (according to EN ISO 17249) is the ideal personal protective equipment for forestry work.
- Standards: EN ISO 17249 S2 FO, WR, CR, CI, HRO, SRA
- Cut protection: class 1 (20 m/s)
- Upper height: approx. 25 cm
- Colour: black/red
- Width: 10.5
- Size: 39-47
- Certified to EN ISO 17249 - cut protection class 1
- Hydrophobic embossed full leather upper
- Padded collar made of leather and textile material
- Leaf lining split leather
- Padded full leather dust flap
- Closure by triangles and hooks
- Cut protection insole
- Removable, antistatic and antibacterial insole
- Abrasion resistant overcap
- Non-corrosive steel toe cap
- Microbe resistant, antistatic, abrasion and slip resistant, oil and acid resistant, profiled PU/Nitrile outsole with integrated overcap
Fields of application
- Forestry work
- Wood Products Manufacturing Industry
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!