Elysee 23401 JONNE Multinorm work safety dungaree navy blue 46-64
€ 45.16 45.16 incl. VAT (37.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: shipping in 1-2 working days
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Manufacturer: Helmut Feldtmann GmbH
Country of origin: CN/0720
Customs tariff number: 62034251
Weight per piece: 1.1 kg
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Elysee Jonne is a multi-standard work dungarees with abrasion and tear resistance, which protects the wearer from many hazards and weather conditions at work.
- EN ISO 11611 - Welders' protective clothing - Class 1 A1
- EN ISO 11612 - Heat & flame protective clothing - A1 B1 C1 F1
- EN 1149-5 - Electrostatic properties
- EN 13034 Type 6 - Chemical protection
- IEC 61482-2 APC 1 (4kA) - Arc fault protection
- EN ISO 13688 - general requirements
- Outer material: 98% cotton, 2% carbon, 260g/m²
- Color: royal blue / navy
- Sizes: 46-64
- Abrasion and tear resistant
- Flame retardant acc. to EN ISO 11611 and EN ISO 11612 A1 B1 C1 F1
- Antistatic according to EN 1149-5
- Protection against thermal hazards of electric arc according to IEC 61482-2 class 1
- Protection against liquid chemicals according to EN 13034
- Heat resistant snaps and buckles
- Modern and ergonomic fit
- Improved visibility due to reflective piping
- Partially elastic waistband
- Knee pockets for knee pads
- The trousers are recognizable from the outside as Multinorm protective clothing by the Multinorm emblem on the left leg
- On request we can print your company logo on these dungarees
- 1 bib pocket with flap and press studs
- 2 hip pockets
- 2 back pockets with flaps and press studs
Fields of application
- Automotive and engineering industry
- Aviation industry
- Chemical and petrochemical industry
- Railroad construction and maintenance
- Energy supply
- Building and civil engineering
- Industrial maintenance
- Heating installer
Looking for a size chart?
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!