UVEX rubiflex S XG27B chemical protection gloves
€ 14.88 14.88 incl. VAT (12.50 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: In Stock - shipping immediately
Packaging unit: 1 pair
Country of origin: DE/0004
Customs tariff number: 61161080
Weight per piece: 350 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
- lightweight, stockinette NBR chemical protection glove with optimal grip properties
- fully coated with special NBR coating (nitrile rubber) and XG Grip coating, approx. 0.40 mm thick
- colour: blue, black
- available in sizes: 7 to 11
- certified to EN 388:2016 (188.8.131.52.X) and EN ISO 374-1:2016/Type A (J K N O P T)
- very good mechanical abrasion resistance and good lifecycle thanks to multi-layered structure
- outstanding grip in wet and oily areas thanks to uvex Xtra Grip technology
- good resistance to grease, mineral oils and many chemicals
- excellent tactile sensation
- ergonomic fit
- outstanding wearer comfort due to the high-quality cotton interlock supporting material
- extremely high flexibility
- free of harmful substances in accordance with OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
Protective gloves with cotton layer and NBR coating, suitable for working with chemicals in:
- automotive industry
- chemical industry
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!