Texxor 2114 Chemical safety gloves 60 cm
€ 9.28 9.28 incl. VAT (7.80 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: ready for shipping
Packaging unit: 1 pair
Country of origin: CN/0720
Customs tariff number: 61161080
Weight per piece: 200 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
32 pairs in stock!
- Chemical protection gloves
- PVC reddish brown polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- high quality
- lightweight cotton tricot lining
- low AQL value (0.65)
- Glove length: approx. 58 cm
- Material thickness: approx. 1.10 mm (+/- 0.25 mm)
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Cotton jersey lining
- Color: reddish brown
- PPE Category III (Comprehensive Risk Protection):
- EN 420: 2003 + A1: 2009 - Protective gloves, General requirements
- EN 388: 2016 - Protective gloves against mechanical risks
- EN 374-1: 2016 - Protective gloves against hazardous chemicals
- EN 374-5: 2016 - Protective gloves against dangerous chemicals and micro-organisms (Part 5: Terminology and performance requirements for risks from microorganisms)
- EN 374-4: 2013 - Protective gloves against chemicals and micro-organisms (Part 4: Determination of resistance to degradation by chemicals)
- Excellent resistance to abrasion and therefore very durable
- high flexibility
- Resistance to liquids and chemicals (see information from the manufacturer
Applicable for general high risk work and handling of liquids and chemicals within the specified classification, paints, varnishes, oils, gasoline, e.g. Craft, Construction, Chemical Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry, Food Industry, Fish Industry, Agriculture, Facility Management u.v.m.
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!