4Protect 3410 TAMPA High visibility parka EN20471+A1 orange black
€ 110.61 110.61 incl. VAT (92.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: shipping in 1-2 working days
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: CN/0720
Customs tariff number: 6201139010
Weight per piece: 1.7 kg
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Can be used in the event of dangers due to poor visibility, TAMPA also protects against bad weather with wind and waterproof equipment. This is supported by functional details such as a double-covered front zip, a zip-off storm hood with various adjustment options and the option of zipping in various jackets / vests from the 4PROTECT® range. A high level of breathability also allows it to be worn for a long time. The darkly contrasting hem and cuff area as protection against quick soiling as well as a removable ID pocket testify to a well thought-out functionality. In addition, with a service zipper, TAMPA offers the uncomplicated option of printing in different formats (e.g. 110 x 70 mm chest and 260 x 100 mm back) without a negative impact on the warning protection classification.
- Water column: approx. 10,000 mm
- Breathability: approx. 4,550 g / m² / 24h
Breathability describes the extent to which water vapor is transported from the inside to the outside.
- Upper material: 100% polyester with polyurethane lamination
- Lining: 100% polyester
- segmented and laminated reflective strips
PSA cat. II - includes medium risks that are not listed under Cat. I or III, according to PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425, Annex I (reference in the Official Journal of the European Union):
- EN 13688: 2013 - Protective clothing, general requirements
- EN 20471: 2013 + A1: 2016 - High visibility clothing
- EN 343: 2019 - Protective clothing against rain
- wind- and waterproof equipment with high breathability, which allows a long period of wear
- segmented, laminated reflective strips, all around the body and sleeves as well as over the shoulder areas (suspender reflective strips)
- Dark contrasting hem and cuffs prevent light soiling
- Width adjustment at waist and hem
- double covered front zip
- taped seams
- Zip-off storm hood with various adjustment options
- 2 breast pockets, 2 large hip pockets and 1 Napoleon pocket with integrated, removable ID pocket under the front strip
- in the lining 1 chest pocket and 1 large pocket for the hood, as well as a service zip for easy printing and embroidery
- Underarm ventilation
- adjustable Velcro cuffs
- prepared for zipping into various 4PROTECT jackets
Looking for a size chart?
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!