Hi vis bomber jacket 4-in-1 class 3 orange/navy S-4XL, Portwest PJ50O
€ 49.92 49.92 incl. VAT (41.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: CN/0720
Customs tariff number: 62013090
Weight per piece: 1.7 kg
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
The high visibility bomber jacket Portwest PJ50 provides versatile and comfortable protection. This jacket is suitable for a variety of working environments. Quality fabric, superb workmanship and multifunctionality are standard. The detachable fur lining and collar in combination with zip-out sleeves ensures this is an extremely adaptable garment. Can be also worn as class 2 high visibility vest.
- Standard: EN ISO 20471 Class 3 (waistcoat class 2), ANSI/ISEA 107 TYPE R CLASS 3, EN 342 Thermal insulation 0.331 (m2 K/W) Class 2
- Outer material: 55% Cotton, 45% Polyester 240g
- Water-reppellent coating
- Lining: 100% Polyester Fur Lining 460g
- Filling: 100% Polyester 60g (Sleeve Filling: 100% Polyester 120g
- Color: fluorescent orange / set off with navy blue
- Sizes: S-XXXXL
- Detachable collar
- Detachable sleeves
- Removable fur lining
- Extremely water resistant fabric finish, water beads away from fabric surface
- 7 pockets for ample storage
- Knitted cuffs and hem
- Jacket can be worn three ways for multi use
- Texpel finish repels dirt and stains
- Certified to EN ISO 20471 after 25x washes
- CE certified
- Two-way zip for quick and easy access
- Detachable lining for added versatility in all weather conditions
The printable area for this item is:
Background material: 0.05m² (e.g. up to 25cm x 10cm front and 25cm x 10cm back).
Looking for a size chart?
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!