Elysee 23558 High visibility pilot jacket 4 in 1 yellow/navy blue
€ 45.16 45.16 incl. VAT (37.95 excl. VAT), per unit *
Availability: ready for shipping
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: CN/0720
Customs tariff number: 62104000
Weight per unit: 1.0 kg
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
The multifunctional high-vis pilotjacket Siegfried by Elysee allows ideal adjustments for different weather-conditions. Its woven fur collar, lining and sleeves are detachable for warmer conditions, so Siegfried can be worn as a waistcoat, while an in the collar integrated hood protects against rain. All seams are welded and make the jacket wind- and waterproof in connection with the covered front zipper. Nevertheless, the jacket is breathing due to its material and coating. Sleeve and waist hems are made of elastic knitted cuffs and sleeve hems can be adjusted by a velcro. High visibility is provided by Siegfrieds color as well as its high quality reflective stripes around sleeves and waist.
- standard: EN 20471 class 3 (waistcoat apart class 2), EN 343 class 3/1, EN ISO 13688
- upper material: 100% polyester Oxford breathable PU-layer
- breathablility: 2,000 g/m²/24 h
- water column: 2,000 mm
- sleeve lining: 100% polyester
- woven fur: 70% polyacrylics / 30% polyester
- color: fluorescent yellow/navy blue
- 4-in-1 function
- detachable collar and sleeves, removable woven fur lining
- material is wind- und waterproof
- welded seams
- reflective stripes made of 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflex material
- hood integrated in collar
- sleeve cuffs adjustable with press studs
- knitted finish at the seam
- covered front zip with flap
- easy emblem fitting by zip in the lining
- 1 sleeve pocket with zip
- 2 breast pockets with flap on the right with additional pencil and mobile phone pocket
- 2 side pockets
- 1 inside pocket
Looking for a size chart?
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!