3M 2135 - Particle filter P3R
€ 78.6 3.93 incl. VAT (3.30 excl. VAT), per unit *
Availability: shipping in 1-2 working days
Packaging unit: 20 pieces
Country of origin: DE/0004
Customs tariff number: 84219900
Weight per unit: 20 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Provides protection against: Particulates (P2/P3*).
*Higher P3 protection factors only achieved with a 3M Full Face Respirator, otherwise P2 protection level when worn on a 3M Half Face Respirator.
Protection Factors: Note that any filtering respirator should not be used for protection at airborne concentrations of contaminants above the relevant Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH) levels. This cartridge/filter, when used for protection against the contaminants as specified, is capable of providing the following protection levels: - With a 3M 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirator: for particles, for airborne concentrations up to 10 times the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES) - With a 3M 6000/7800 Series Full Face Respirator: for particles, for airborne concentrations up to 100 x WES
- Common Applications/Hazards: For protection against toxic particles such as asbestos (refer to local government guidelines). Also for mould remediation and Beryllium
- Made from 3M high performance filter media for effective filtration efficiency
- Lightweight and provides low breathing resistance
- 3M™ Bayonet Connection System ensures precise and secure locking
- Low profile and well balanced twin filter design
- Suitable for use with 3M™ Half Face Respirators 6000 / 6500QL / 7500 Series and 3M™ Full Face Respirators 6000 Series
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!