mShield 50x Face protection with disposable foam rubberEN166 multipack
€ 351.05 351.05 incl. VAT (295.00 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: shipping in 3-5 working days
Packaging unit: 1 box
Country of origin: SE/0030
Customs tariff number: 39269097
Weight per piece: 10.0 kg
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
The mShield face shield mVisor 7001 is a protective visor that is approved as protection against drops and splashes of liquid. The visor is used in environments where the user is exposed to splash and / or droplet infection. The face visor is lightweight and injection molded from polycarbonate, which is durable, splash and impact resistant. The use of the protective visor does not impair the user's view, as the material is clear, transparent and fog-free. The protection is padded with foam rubber and has adjustable straps for an optimal fit.
The disposable white foam rubber can be replaced with refill disposable foam rubber.
- Certified according to EN166: 2001
- Highest quality made of polycarbonate
- Padded with disposable foam rubber for seal and comfort
- covers the whole face (19 - 22 cm)
- particularly clear transparency
- fog free
- PC, PP and PE
- Color headband: blue, also available in other colors on request
- Color foam rubber: white
- Foam rubber available in three variants (blue, white, black)
- 50 pieces in Multipack
- Material: Polykarbonat, PC
- Thickness: 1,8mm
- Length: 219mm
- Weicht: 146g
- Material: Polypropylent, PP
- Thickness: 1,2mm
- Breadth: 25mm
- Weicht: 24,2g
- Material: BPI PolyEther+PolyEster
- White: disposable rubber, replaceable
- Thickness: 30mm
- Breadth: 30mm
- Length: 200-330mm
- Weight: 6,2g
- Other foam rubber on request: blue (absorbs moisture) / black (washable and disinfectable, does not absorb moisture)
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!