Piramed Disposable non-slip boot cover white cat 3 PB6 EN14126
€ 178.5 1.19 incl. VAT (1.00 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: In Stock - shipping immediately
Packaging unit: 150 pairs
Country of origin: TR/0052
Customs tariff number: 62171000
Weight per piece: 40 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
In addition, 2 latex strips are attached to the sole, which have a strong anti-slip effect.
Thus, work is possible, even on slippery floors.
The overboot is used in various areas, for example in medicine, in the laboratory, and for painting and varnishing work.
- Standards: PPE cat. 3, EN 13034 (Typ 6), EN14126
- Material: PP+PE (polypropylene + polyethylene)
- Weight: 55 g
- Elasticated at calf level
- With ribbons
- Color: white
- Size: one size 40 x 34 cm
- Material is repellent to water-based liquids and sprays
- Anti-slip sole
- Good grip on slippery floors
- Elastic band and closure straps for optimal fit
- Resistant to oils
- in plastic bag: 2pcs. (1pair)
- in box: 300pcs. (150 pairs)
- On EUR pallet: 16 cartons
- 1 container: 33 pallets
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!