Loctite 8040 lubricant freeze and release 400ml
€ 12.7 12.70 incl. VAT (10.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: ready for shipping
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: DE/0004
Customs tariff number: 38140090
Weight per piece: 500 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
- Frees by shock-freezing (-43 °C)
- Releases seized and corroded parts
- Released parts remain lubricated and protected from corrosion
- Loctite® 8040 Freeze & Release instantly chills seized and rusted parts (bolts, nuts, studs) down to -43 °C.
- The exceptional shockfreeze effect causes microscopic cracks in the layer of rust, allowing the lubricating ingredient to wick directly into the rust by capillary action.
- The assembly can be easily dism
- k and convenient method for releasing seized and corroded parts.
- It provokes differential thermal contraction of the parts due to the abrupt, nearly instantaneous chill-down.
- Cracks opened in the layer of rust allow penetration of the lubricating ingredient.
- Capillary effect achieves fast and efficient wicking of the lubricating ingredient into the layer of rust.
- Released parts remain lubricated and protected from corrosion.
- Capillary effect is the ability of liquids to freely wet the surface of objects and wick very quickly into hairline cracks (even up a height against the force of gravity).
Seized and corroded assemblies of threaded and cylindrical parts across all industries including cars, trucks, agricultural and construction machinery,
How to Apply:
Remove dirt and loose rust, shake can well, spray required area for about 5–10 seconds from a distance of 10–15 cm. Parts can be dismantled after
allowing 1–2 minutes for reaction. Repeat application if necessary.
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!