Sundström SR510 Particle filter P3 R
€ 10.12 10.12 incl. VAT (8.50 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: In Stock - shipping immediately
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: SE/0030
Customs tariff number: 90200090
Weight per piece: 200 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Mechanical particle filter with exceptionally low breathing resistance for protection against all types of particles.
- The SR 510, P3 R particle filter is designed for use in Sundström half masks, full face masks and the SR 500/ SR 500 EX/SR 700 fan.
- The filter provides protection against all types of particulate pollutants.
- The particle filter can easily be combined with gas filters from the Sundström filter range in order to provide protection also against gases and vapours, e.g. during spray painting.
- The particle filter should be combined with pre-filter SR 221, which will thereby extend the life of the particle filter.
- The SR 500/SR 500 EX fan should always be used with two particle filters or two combined filters consisting of gas filters and particle filters.
- Re-useable: The filter is intended to be used for more than a single shift
- Art.nr. H02-1312
- Material PP
- Color Black
- Shelf life (years) 10
- Country of manufacture Sweden
- Height (mm) 31
- Diameter (mm) 107
- Operating temp. -10 – +55 °C, < 90 % RH
- Storage temp. -20 – +40 °C, < 90 % RH
- Approval EN 12941:1998 + A2:2008, EN 12942:1998 + A2:2008, EN 143:2000+A1:2006
- Model description SR 510 Particle filter P3 R
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!