3M Versaflo S-657 Light respirator hood with double shroud, white
€ 86.33 86.33 incl. VAT (72.55 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: In Stock - shipping immediately
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: PT/0010
Customs tariff number: 90200090
Weight per piece: 3.0 kg
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
3M™ S-657 Hood with double shroud and reusable suspension offers head, face, neck and shoulder coverage, as well as providing eye and face protection to EN166 - liquid splash and low energy impact (grade F), the same classification for impact resistance as some safety spectacles. Users wear the S-657 by tucking its inner shroud into a shirt or protective coverall, which allows excess air to be channeled over the body, providing additional comfort. The reusable suspension hoods can be a highly cost effective for some high disposal rate environments: just the soiled hood fabric is replaced, while the suspension and air ducting can be reused. It also has an externally-adjustable airflow control that allows wearers to modify the airflow distribution to suit personal comfort needs.
- Hood with double shroud and reusable suspension providing head, face, neck and shoulder coverage
- Provides eye and face protection to EN166 - liquid splash and low energy impact (grade F) the same classification for impact resistance as safety spectacles!
- By tucking the inner shroud into a shirt or protective coverall, it allows excess air to be channeled over the body, providing additional comfort.
- Highly cost effective for high disposal rate environments
- General purpose, cost effective fabric
- Easy Disposal - components can be separated
- Replaceable over-hoods (S-607)
2-layer polypropylene spunbond/laminated film fabric, PETG visor
Net Weight (Metric)
NPF: 200 (V-Series), NPF: 500 (Jupiter/TR-302E/TR-602E)
CE Approved, EN 12941 TH3, EN 166:2:F:3, EN14594 3A
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!