Kratos FA3080015 Forked energy absorbing expandable lanyard 1.50 m
€ 65.39 65.39 incl. VAT (54.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: shipping in 1-2 working days
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Manufacturer: Helmut Feldtmann GmbH
Country of origin: IN/0664
Customs tariff number: 56090090
Weight per piece: 2.1 kg
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Forked energy absorbing expandable lanyard length 1.50 mtr with 1 steel screw-locking karabiner at one end and 2 steel scaffold hooks at the other ends
- Standards: EN355:2002 and tested as per VG11 of PPE Directive 89/686/EEC
- Fall indicator label: Before each use, inspect your energy absorbing lanyard. If the "NOT OK" sign is visible on the label, this means your equipment has arrested a fall and should not be reused. Please replace it by a compliant one.
- Expanded length: 1.5 mtr
- Relaxed length: 1 mtr
- Connectors: 1 steel screw-locking karabiner at one end and 2 steel scaffold hooks at the other ends
- Energy absorber in 35 mm wide webbing to reduce the impact of the fall (less than 6 kN)
- Made up of 44 mm wide polyester expandable webbing lanyard
- Loops protected by an abrasion resistant tubular webbing
|Standards:||EN355:2002 and tested as per VG11 of PPE Directive 89/686/EEC|
|Material:||Webbing: Polyester, Absorber: Polyester and Polyamide, Connector: Steel|
|PPE / NO PPE||PPE|
|Size:||Absorber width: 44mm, Elastic webbing lanyard width: 45mm, Length of the set: 1,5m|
|Connector:||Steel carabiner with screw lock FA 50 101 17,|
Double-action self-locking steel carabiner FA 50 207 55
|Product Highlights:||fork lanyard|
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!