Moldex 7232 Ready pack with half face mask 7002 + 2 x filter A2P3R
€ 47.42 47.42 incl. VAT (39.85 excl. VAT), per piece *
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: DE/0004
Customs tariff number: 90200090
Weight per piece: 1.0 kg
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
- Size M TPE mask body: soft and pleasant to wear. Suitable for most applications
- Easy maintenance and cleaning without tools
- With EasyLock® filter system: easy handling
- No additional adapters or parts necessary
- Drop down option: mask can be worn around the neck during breaks
- Tested and certified to EN 140:1998
- QTY/PKG 1
- 1 Moldex 7002 Half mask size M
- 2 Moldex 9230 Pre-assembled combined filter A2 P3 R - against rganic gases and vapors with boiling point > 65 ° C, 30 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- 1 Storage box
Identifications for gas filter
- A1 Organic gases and vapors with boiling point > 65 ° C; 10 x workplace exposure limit or 1000 ppm
- A2 Organic gases and vapors with boiling point > 65 ° C; 10 x workplace exposure limit or 5000 ppm (e.g. as for A1 but at higher concentrations)
- AX Organic gases and vapors with boiling point ≤ 65 ° C
- B Inorganic gases and vapors (e.g. chlorine, hydrogen sulfide, hydrogen cyanide)
- E Acid gases and vapors (e.g. sulfur dioxide, hydrogen chloride)
- K Ammonia and derivatives
- Hg Mercury vapour
- P Particles, mists, fumes
Protection levels & identifications for particle filter
- P1: 4 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- P2: 10 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- P3: 30 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- R (reusable): Reusable, can be worn for longer than one shift
- NR (non reusable): Disposable FFP. Comfortable and durable throughout the whole shift.
- D: These masks have passed the optional Dolomite clogging test. Better breathing resistance for longer.
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!