3M 9310+ Disposable valved respirator FFP1 NR D
€ 1.56 1.56 incl. VAT (1.31 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: In Stock - shipping immediately
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: GB/0006
Customs tariff number: 63079098
Weight per piece: 20 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
3M™ Aura™ Disposable Respirators 9300+ Series has an ergonomic, flat-fold, 3-panel design featuring a low breathing resistance filter media. Available in FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3 protection levels, and with valved and unvalved models, our respirators feature an innovative chin tab for easy adjustments and an embossed, sculpted upper panel to help reduce eyewear fogging.
Use 3M™ Aura™ Disposable Respirators 9300+ Series for comfortable protection against dusts and mists in a wide variety of industrial applications and other hazardous environments. Our 9300+ series offers FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3 protection and allows you to talk and work in comfort. The 3-panel design allows for greater facial movement, while the sculpted, low-profile style of the embossed upper panel creates an effective seal, reduces eyewear fogging and improves eyewear compatibility. The low resistance filter technology helps you breathe easily and the innovative chin tab allows you to make simple adjustments. Some of the range features a 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve to reduce heat build-up and help provide comfortable protection in hot and humid conditions. They’re individually packed in hygienic wrapping to prevent contamination before use, and the braided, colour-coded headbands help you identify the protection level offered: yellow for FFP1 (NPF 4), blue for FFP2 (NPF 12) and red for FFP3 (NPF 50). Their foldable design makes them easy to store when not in use, and they work well with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection products. For full product certification and specifications, click here: Respiratory Products Certificate Selector
- Original 3-panel design allows for greater facial movement
- Low resistance filter technology helps you breathe easily
- Available with 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve which helps reduce heat build-up
- Sculpted upper panel helps conform to the nose and contours of the face for an effective seal
- Embossed top panel helps reduce eyewear fogging
- Chin tab designed for ease of positioning and adjustment
- Easy to store away with flat-fold design and individual wrapping
- Colour-coded headbands for easy identification: red for FFP3 (NFP 50)
- Made in the UK
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!