Camatril Velours 730 Nitrile chemical safety gloves green cat 3
€ 32.7 3.27 incl. VAT (2.75 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: In Stock - shipping immediately
Packaging unit: 10 pairs
Manufacturer: Honeywell KCL
Country of origin: DE/0004
Customs tariff number: 40151900
Weight per piece: 155 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Camatril® 730 is a proven, top-quality protective glove made of high-quality nitrile, for a wide range of applications. The large spectrum of chemical resistance makes this a versatile glove suitable for numerous fields. Good flexibility, anatomical design and excellent fit ensure a good sensitivity. The flock lining offers additional wearing comfort. This glove is approved for food handling and processing according to EU 1935/2004.
- Standards: Cat. III, EN 388 : 2016, EN 374-1 : 2016 : TYP A - AJKLOT
- Protection class: 188.8.131.52
- Material: nitrile, green
- Thickness: 0.40 mm
- Length: about 31.0 cm
- Sizes: 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- AQL < 0.65 good antistatic and electrostatic properties absolutely silicone-free and lacquer indifferent suitable for food handling according to EU 1935/2004
- Excellent sensitivity good grip when handling greasy and oily parts good temperature flexibility high mechanical resistance good resistance against a variety of hazardous substance groups
- Packaging: 10 pairs/bag; 100 pairs/carton
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
|8 (90 pairs left in stock)||4008198773085||73010-8|
|9 (90 pairs in stock)||4008198773092||73010-9|
|10 (67 pairs in stock)||4008198773009||73010-10|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!