Dewitte Sani-zone ozone dry disinfection, sterilization, odor controle
€ 185.58 185.58 incl. VAT (155.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: In Stock - shipping immediately
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: CN/0720
Customs tariff number: 84213925
Weight per piece: 2.5 kg
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Sani-zone Ozone dry disinfection, sterilization and odour control - the perfect choice when it comes to clean and fresh air
Have you ever noticed the way the air smells so fresh and clean after a thunderstorm? This pleasant effect , one of “nature’s daily miracles”, is reproduced by the unique corona discharge tube at the heart of our odour control units.
They turn oxygen in the air into ozone which refreshes and sterilises the air by destroying airborne bacteria and odour particles. Ozone has a half life in air of approximately 35 minutes and reverts automatically back to oxygen.
Instead of just masking an unwanted smell, ozone has the ability to eradicate odours by breaking down the biological structure of the bacteria that causes them.
What’s more, being gaseous, you will find that ozone can penetrate even the most inaccessible nooks and crannies.
Our air sterilisers are portable, compact and stylish units which need only a standard electricity supply to operate almost anywhere.
- Destroys bacteria and viruses and reduces their growth.
- Extremely suitable for dry disinfection and removal of smells. The ozone plate can easily be manually be replaced
- Neutralises odours coming from tobacco, pets, fast food, paint, urine, meat, fish, smoke and fire odour, chlorine, etc
- No expensive labour cost. Once switched on the unit works independently and ensures an odourless and sterile atmosphere.
- No need for expensive refills of (spray) chemicals.
- No tools are required for replacement of the plates
- No customer service required from the dealer.
- Application: Offices, schools, hospitals, hotels and restaurants, grocery stores and factories, gyms, car dealers and hiring, fire damage restoration, carwash, hotel rooms, slaughterhouses, meat and fish processing, pharmaceutical industrie, mortuaries, garbage compactors
- To ensure safety while using the Sani-Zone, switch the device on when the room is not occupied, i.e. without people, plants or pets being present.
- For safety reasons, the Sani-Zone generator is equipped with a timer and switches the device off before turning it on again. Wait at least an hour for the ozone to dissolve before you re-enter the room.
- Dimensions: 220 x 170 x 160 mm
- Weight: 2.5 kg
- Power consumption: 85 watts
- Coverage area: 120 m²
- Functioning time: up to 3 hours
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!