3M 4251 Maint free respiratory mask A1P2 R D
€ 23.74 23.74 incl. VAT (19.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: In Stock - shipping immediately
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: GB/0006
Customs tariff number: 90200090
Weight per piece: 355 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
3M™ Spray Paint Respirator 4251 is our half-mask hybrid respirator that can be used until damaged, clogged or saturated. It features twin inhalation valves, large, bonded carbon filters and a low resistance exhalation valve to make breathing more comfortable.
For enhanced breathability when spray painting, brush and roller painting, orbital and manual sanding use 3M™ Spray Paint Respirator 4251. Our no-maintenance, disposable half-mask respirator is ready to wear and can be used multiple times, or until damaged, particulate filters clog, or gas filters become saturated. It’s suitable for DIY tasks around the home and garden, helping to provide P2 protection against medium level fine dusts and oil or water based mists. Featuring twin inhalation valves, large, bonded carbon filters and a low resistance exhalation valve, breathing is more comfortable and resistance is reduced compared to single filter masks. It’s tested and approved to comply with European standards and is compatible with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection.
- Maintenance-free respirator for spray painting, brush and roller painting, orbital and manual sanding
- A1 protection against organic gases and vapours such as solvent based paint, adhesive and cleaning detergents*
- P2 protection against medium level fine dusts and oil or water based mists*
- No maintenance required - ready to use when needed. Use until damaged, particulate filters clog or gas filters become saturated
- Enhanced breathability and reduced resistance provided by twin inhalation valves and large bonded carbon filters, compared to single filter masks
- Comfortable breathing due to low resistance exhalation valve
- Tested and approved to comply with European standards - CE Mark 0086 (EN 405:2001 + A1:2009 FFA1P2 R D)
- Users must have read all user instructions before use. Misuse may cause injury, severe or life threatening illness
- Do not use for isocyanate paints
- Pack contents: 1 respirator
- Compatible with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection
- *This product helps protect against certain organic gases and vapours (bp > 65 °C) in concentrations up to 10 x WEL or 1000 ppm (whichever is the lower) and particles in concentrations up to 10 x WEL
- Spray painting, brush and roller painting, orbital and manual sanding
No files available for download
|MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!