Elysee 0881 Resistant Cut-resistant gloves for mechanics class 3
€ 9.75 9.75 incl. VAT (8.19 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: In Stock - shipping immediately
Packaging unit: 1 pair
Country of origin: CN/0720
Customs tariff number: 61161020
Weight per piece: 100 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
The synthetic fibre working glove Resistant according to protection class 3 (EN 388) provides excellent protection as well as high longevity and is perfectly suited for mechanical works. The back of hand and fingers are coated with flexible vinyl for a safe grip without affecting movability or comfort. A velcro guarantees a secure hold at the wrist.
- Standard: Protection class 3 according to EN 388, EN 420:2003 + A1:2009
- Protection : 184.108.40.206
- Material: Synthetic fibre, vibrant yellow/black
- Coating: Nitrile sanded, black
- Back of hand and fingers protected by flexible vinyl, black
- Size: 8 – 11
- Palm reinforcement
- Perfect fit
- Long durability
- Safe grip
- Mechanical works
- Assembly works
- Warehouse works
- Transports, logistics, etc.
Hover over me
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!