BLS 4400 UNIVERSAL Pre-mounted respiratory mask set with ABEK1 P3
€ 40.4 40.40 incl. VAT (33.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: IT/0005
Customs tariff number: 90200090
Weight per piece: 38 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Respiratory half mask BLS® 4400 UNIVERSAL with pre-mounted filters ABEK1 P3 R for chemical processes - ready to useHalf mask with protection against organic gases and vapors as well as harmful dusts, smoke and aerosols.
The half mask respirators with twin bayonet filter connection have an ease of maintenance and are ready to use with the premounted filters.
Fields of application
- Chemical processes
- Automotive industry, etc
- wherever a complete filter is required against gas/vapour and toxic dust.
- Pre-mounted set of BLS® Half mask series 4000 with BLS 222 ABEK1 P3 R Kombifilter
- Protection class ABEK1 P3 R
- With bayonet connection: The bayonett connection is highly intuitive allowing a quick and safe hold on the mask. It has a locking feedback allowing the user to know if the filter has been properly placed.
- Harness: Fixed on 2 points directly on the rigid body of the mask allowing to distribute the weight of the respirator evenly without leaving face marks
- Easy and fast maintance: It can be disassembled in less than a minute making cleaning and maintenance much easier.
- Half mask in silicone rubber for better comfort and perfect fit
- Delivered in a re-closable bag
- Follow the requirements of European Regulation 425/2016 (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Certified as 3rd category personal protective equipment, in compliance with EN 143:2000 + A1:2006 and EN 14387:2004 + A1:2008 standards.
- They are certified and tested according to module D at Italcert S.r.l. (Personal Protective Equipment)
- CE marked
- BLS management system is ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Face Piece: Silicone
- Valve: Polyamid (PA)
- Exhalation valve: Silicone
- Harness holder: Polyamid (PA)
- Harness: Polyester (PES) and coated rubber
- Headpiece: Polypropylen (PP)
- Gas filter canister: Acrylnitril-Butadien-Styrol (ABS)
- Gas filter material: Activated carbon grains
- Dust filter: Pleated fiber mesh
- Shelf life: 5 years
- Temperature: -10° / +50° C
- Relative humidity: 70% max
- Single packed, box includes 1 pcs, carton with 8 boxes (8 pcs)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x BLS® 4000 Half mask (silicone)
- 2 x BLS 222 ABEK1 P3 R Combined filter
Protection levels & identifications for respiratory filters
- A1 Organic gases and vapors with boiling point > 65 ° C; 10 x workplace exposure limit or 1000 ppm
- A2 Organic gases and vapors with boiling point > 65 ° C; 10 x workplace exposure limit or 5000 ppm (e.g. as for A1 but at higher concentrations)
- AX Organic gases and vapors with boiling point ≤ 65 ° C
- B Inorganic gases and vapors (e.g. chlorine, hydrogen sulfide, hydrogen cyanide)
- E Acid gases and vapors (e.g. sulfur dioxide, hydrogen chloride)
- K Ammonia and derivatives
- Hg Mercury vapour
- P Particles, mists, fumes
- P1: 4 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- P2: 10 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- P3: 30 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- R (reusable): Reusable, can be worn for longer than one shift
- NR (non reusable): Disposable FFP. Comfortable and durable throughout the whole shift.
- D: These masks have passed the optional Dolomite clogging test. Better breathing resistance for longer.
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!