BLS 4100 Next LACKIERER Respiratory protection mask set filter A2 P2NR
€ 35.64 35.64 incl. VAT (29.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: ready for shipping
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: IT/0005
Customs tariff number: 90200090
Weight per piece: 200 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
- Norm: EN 140, EN 14387
- Filter combination for range of application
- Includes: half mask + A2 filter + P2 NR Filter
- Material: silicon-rubber
- Ready for use
- Easy to clean
- Bayonet connection
- Adjustable bag
- Range of application: different industrial purposes, like agriculture, chemical processing, etc
- QTY/PKG 1
Identifications for gas filter
- A1 Organic gases and vapors with boiling point > 65 ° C; 10 x workplace exposure limit or 1000 ppm
- A2 Organic gases and vapors with boiling point > 65 ° C; 10 x workplace exposure limit or 5000 ppm (e.g. as for A1 but at higher concentrations)
- AX Organic gases and vapors with boiling point ≤ 65 ° C
- B Inorganic gases and vapors (e.g. chlorine, hydrogen sulfide, hydrogen cyanide)
- E Acid gases and vapors (e.g. sulfur dioxide, hydrogen chloride)
- K Ammonia and derivatives
- Hg Mercury vapour
- P Particles, mists, fumes
Protection levels & identifications for particle filter
- P1: 4 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- P2: 10 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- P3: 30 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- R (reusable): Reusable, can be worn for longer than one shift
- NR (non reusable): Disposable FFP. Comfortable and durable throughout the whole shift.
- D: These masks have passed the optional Dolomite clogging test. Better breathing resistance for longer.
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!