BLS 4100 NEXT Pre-mounted respiratory mask set fwith filters A2 P2 NR
€ 35.64 35.64 incl. VAT (29.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: In Stock - shipping immediately
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: IT/0005
Customs tariff number: 90200090
Weight per piece: 240 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Respiratory half mask BLS® 4100 NEXT with pre-mounted filters A2 P2 NR for painting work - ready to useHalf mask with protection against organic gases and vapors as well as harmful dusts, smoke and aerosols.
The half mask respirators with twin bayonet filter connection have an ease of maintenance and are ready to use with the premounted filters.
Fields of application
- Spray painting
- Chemical processes
- Automotive industry, etc
- Pre-mounted set of BLS® Half mask series 4000 with BLS 211 A2 gas filter and BLS 301 P2 NR partikel pre-filter
- Protection class A2 P2 NR
- With bayonet connection: The bayonett connection is highly intuitive allowing a quick and safe hold on the mask. It has a locking feedback allowing the user to know if the filter has been properly placed.
- Harness: Fixed on 2 points directly on the rigid body of the mask allowing to distribute the weight of the respirator evenly without leaving face marks
- Easy and fast maintance: It can be disassembled in less than a minute making cleaning and maintenance much easier.
- Half mask in silicone rubber for better comfort and perfect fit
- Delivered in a re-closable bag
- Certified according with the European Regulation 425/2016 (Personal protective equipments)
- Certified as PPE of III category, in presumption of conformity to harmonized standard EN 140:1998
- Certified and controlled according to Annex D by Italcert S.r.l. (Notified Body n°0426)
- CE marked
- BLS management system is ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Face Piece: Silicone
- Valve: Polyamid (PA)
- Exhalation valve: Silicone
- Harness holder: Polyamid (PA)
- Harness: Polyester (PES) and coated rubber
- Headpiece: Polypropylen (PP)
- Gas filter canister: Acrylnitril-Butadien-Styrol (ABS)
- Gas filter material: Activated carbon grains
- Particle filter support ring: Polypropylene (PP)
- Particle filter material: Polypropylene (PP)
- Shelf life: 10 years
- Temperature: -10° / +50° C
- Relative humidity: 70% max
- Single packed, box includes 1 pcs, carton with 8 boxes (8 pcs)
Scope of delivery
Protection levels & identifications for respiratory filters
- A1 Organic gases and vapors with boiling point > 65 ° C; 10 x workplace exposure limit or 1000 ppm
- A2 Organic gases and vapors with boiling point > 65 ° C; 10 x workplace exposure limit or 5000 ppm (e.g. as for A1 but at higher concentrations)
- AX Organic gases and vapors with boiling point ≤ 65 ° C
- B Inorganic gases and vapors (e.g. chlorine, hydrogen sulfide, hydrogen cyanide)
- E Acid gases and vapors (e.g. sulfur dioxide, hydrogen chloride)
- K Ammonia and derivatives
- Hg Mercury vapour
- P Particles, mists, fumes
- P1: 4 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- P2: 10 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- P3: 30 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- R (reusable): Reusable, can be worn for longer than one shift
- NR (non reusable): Disposable FFP. Comfortable and durable throughout the whole shift.
- D: These masks have passed the optional Dolomite clogging test. Better breathing resistance for longer.
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!