Elysee® 23427 Johannes Parka Navy blue EN 343 class 3/2
€ 190.34 190.34 incl. VAT (159.95 excl. VAT), per unit *
Availability: shipping in 1-2 working days
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: DE/0004
Customs tariff number: 62033210
Weight per unit: 2.0 kg
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
- Standard: EN 343 class 3/2, EN ISO 11612 A1 B1 C1 E1 F1, IEC 61482-2 class 1, EN ISO 11611 A1 class 1, EN 1149-5, EN 13034 Typ 6, EN ISO 13688:2013
- Upper material: 80% cotton / 19% polyester / 1% carbon
- Breathablility: 3,600 g/m²/24h
- Water column: 1,300 mm
- Inlay: 100% polyamide
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Color: navy blue with reflex
- Sizes: S-XXXL
- Parka out of breathable material, wind and water-proof according to EN 343
- Robust cotton-polyester fabric
- StoNor® reflecting material
- Lined hood in the collar
- High collar with protection against the weather
- Concealed 2-way YKK front zip from metal with flaps in the front and in the back
- High freedom of movement by a very good fit
- Comfortable textile grip, very good wearing comfort
- Antistatic according to EN 1149-5
- Flame retardant according to EN ISO 11611 and EN ISO 11612
- Protection against liquid chemical products according to EN 13034-6
- The parka is recognizable as multi-norm protective clothing by the multi-norm emblem on the left upper arm.
- 2 breast pockets with flap and press studs
- 2 hip pockets with flap and press studs
Looking for a size chart?
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!